Landyn’s Elmo Birthday

I survived another year of parenthood.
THAT is a reason to celebrate right?
Landyn’s Elmo bash was a huge success.
 Thank you to all the fabulous talent that created GORGEOUS things for Landyn’s 2nd Birthday. A special thank you to my dear friend Nina that took some of these GORGEOUS photos while this momma was busy entertaining.
balloons: Polka Dot Market
Birthday girl’s outfit: The Pink Jelly Bean

Centerpiece: Maddylus1
Die Cuts: TG Black
fondant toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
Elmo Cookies: Pink Little Cake
Chocolate Covered Oreos
Elmo tags and party hats: Annalise J Designs
Plates: Target
Birthday girl crown and wand: The Wendy Miracle
Elmo pails and bubbles: KKV Kreations
paper rosettes: Designs by Mary Grace
I think all she ate the entire day was SWEETS.
Birthday Cupcake
I LOVE this little girl so much!
And of course,
how could we forgot the ADORABLE invitations made by icandy invitations.
Be sure to check out all this handmade talent for your next special day!
Lindsay

Comments

1. m&msmommy says

Wow, what GREAT pictures! Everything looks so adorable and perfect!

I absolutely LOVE the pic of Landyn with icing on her face…BEAUTIFUL!

Excellent job friend! :)

2. Twinkle Toes Knows says

EVERYTHING was amazing!and Landyn was the perfect little Princess, great job!! we had fun too :)

3. Lindsay @ Delighted Momma says

Ohhh my gosh how cute Lindsay!!! I love all the little details such as the personalized water bottles, her outfit, the cupcakes..face painting SO adorable!! You threw a fantastic party!! I looks like it was a success

4. jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} says

Aw, girl! I love all of your details! Looks like so much fun! Great job on putting it all together!
    xx

5. Marie says

Happy Birthday, Landyn!:D Yay for a successful birthday celebration!:D

***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

6. Lori says

wow. that's all i can say. wow. i hope you share these on pinterest and hostess with the mostess. really, wow. amazing job mama!

7. Nina @ Momma Go Round says

That cupcake pic is out of control adorable! So sad we missed that part :( LJ has been carrying around his ducky ever since…he's obsessed! Had a blast at the coolest 2nd bday I've ever seen!

8. ashley @ little miss momma says

Seriously this was the best, most adorable kiss birthday I have ever been to! You did such an amazing job putting everything together ;)

9. Nick says

Oh my goodness you must have worked so hard preparing this party . What a lucky little girl to have a mum like you.
    P.s Her outfit is gorgeous, as is she.x

10. Polka Dot Sally says

This is SO cute! Love the colors and her outfit, the backdrop, the hats – love it all! Shared on our Facebook wall today. :)

11. Denise says

What an adorable Elmo Birthday! I adore the cupcakes, and all the other details make it so incredibly sweet!

And YES, surviving TWO YEARS of parenthood is definitely reason to celebrate!

Can't wait to see what you do next year for 3-years-old!

12. Tara {The Silver Lining} says

Just perfect! Down to every last detail. Great job!!! Looks like she was having a ball!

13. Erin says

I usually am not too fond of "character parties, clothes, etc…" Always seems tacky to me! But you did an amazing job, seriously! Sweet girl got her Elmo party and you got all of the cutesy girly-ness just perfect! And your little family is adorable! :)

14. Sharstin says

wow! now that is a party! i love it all~ so many fantastic details~ it turned out adorable! happy birthday landyn~

15. Hanna says

Oh my gosh Lindsay!! You did an amazing job mama. You should be so proud of yourself. Honestly the party looks perfect. I love all the colors and landyn's outfit is too adorable! Great pics of you too!! Xoxo

16. Bri @ Mod Memento says

Lindsay I am DYING over all this! Seriously… WOW is an understatement! You need some sort of etsy award for all the amazing handmade items you found and all the fabulous shout outs on this post! What a fun and beautiful celebration for one super sweet and beautiful little girl! You rock, Momma! Love that Miss Willow came. ;)

17. Shelley says

Thank you for your sweet comment you left me :) I'm so thrilled you stopped by so I could find your blog – I'm LOVING it and now following! This seriously is the cutest Elmo party I have EVER seen. All the details are perfect. And, your little one… so gorgeous! Looks like she had a great time :)

18. Laura @ live.laugh.photograph says

oh wow you went all out!!!! it looks like you had a great time and little miss L had fun :) happy birthday to her!!

19. Red Brick Shanty says

Awesome Elmo party! I threw my one year old son an Elmo party back in May, I would have loved to have some of your great ideas then:)

20. Mrs A in the Cove says

Hey Lindsay – Landyn's party is just gorgeous – colours are fantastic and you have done a brilliant job with the table. Well done – I am sure everyone was blown away! Happy birthday to your goregous girl! Leanne
    x

21. Melanie says

I love it! I am also planning a Minnie birthday party for my soon-to-be 2 year old, so I know how much preparation it must have took for you to throw such a great party!

I'd love to have you visit our first linky party this Thursday! It's a party specifically for kids and teenagers craft and other ideas, so your party will be absolutely perfect! Hope you'll stop by!

bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

minniemousebirthday.blogspot.com

22. Bonhomie Jewelry says

beautiful party!! posting my photos soon – your cupcakes & oreos came out sooooo much better than mine!! :-)

23. Mareeyah says

What a wonderful party! Everything's so in theme and that means you did a lot of hard work to make that happen. That's just so WOW! :-D