An update on ME

top: Poor Pitiful Pearlleggings: Target, belt: Anthropology
 boots: Steve Madden, sunglasses: Michael Kors

………….

It’s funny how ones feelings hold such precedence over ones behavior.

As I sit down to write a heart felt post,

I am at a loss.

I have so much to say,

but can’t seem to gather the words to get my REAL feelings across.

I want to update you all on the past two weeks in these parts,

but unfortunately the time isn’t now.

What I can tell you is I’ve spent quite a bit of time on my knees…

pleading for Him to take all this pain away.

I woke up to a bad dream and wanted it to be just that,

a bad dream.

For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

The past two weeks have showed me just how strong I really am.

They have showed me that I do in fact have the tiniest bit of a back bone.

I will fight for what I believe in.

I will stand up for myself, my daughter, and what is righteous.

Fear is dead to me.

Sometimes it takes you to come face to face with complete ugliness,

before you realize how precious life really is.
Who matters, who never did.

For today,

I am holding tight to this…

{Via here}

Jordann you win the GROUP GIVEAWAY…

EMAIL ME!

Comments

1. erin says:

Linds!!! I’m praying for you. If you need me, I’m here. I’m sorry the past few weeks have been rough. I’ve been worried [I have noticed fewer posts]. Love you!

2. erin says:

Linds!!! I’m praying for you. If you need me, I’m here. I’m sorry the past few weeks have been rough. I’ve been worried [I have noticed foewer posts]. Love you!

3. Been thinking and praying for you!

4. Meghan says:

I noticed the fewer posts, hoping all gets better for you!

xoxo Meghan

5. Hope things get better sooner then later, love ya girl.

6. Lindsey says:

I’ve been there. It’s amazing how you can find strength that you never knew you had!

7. stephanie says:

praying for you sweet lady. miss your posts!

8. Thinking and praying for you friend!
    xxoo

9. Kate says:

what a good truth to hold on to from that Bible verse. Sorry it has been such a hard week. It’s always encouraging to know that trials are making others struggle and that God works through pain and suffering. Keep holding to those truths!

10. Breanna says:

Praying for you girl! Keep your head up!

11. praying for you love– that you find peace & strength in Christ. xoxo

12. Nina says:

You are so strong and amazing! I’m so proud of you and how well you are holding it together. Landyn is so lucky to have such an amazing mom. I love you!

13. Ashley says:

My sweet friend, I pray for you and Landyn so much! I’m sorry things are so rough right now, but I believe so much that God is going to bring you through this, and you are going to be so much stronger! I hope that things get better, and I will continue to pray for y’all! <3

14. Hanna says:

Keep your chin up. You are strong mama. I am so proud of you. Your setting a great example for that precious Landyn. SHe will be proud to call you her mama!!! Love you! XOXOXO H

15. Oh friend I have been praying for you daily and your sweet daughter. I am so sorry that you are going through a tough time. You are a strong women, and this will pass (hopefully soon).
    xoxo

16. Firsties, the top is a 10 and you look smokin!

I am so sorry you had a rough couple weeks! Keep your head up and look to Him for strength and then look into those eyes of your beautiful little Landyn and all will be well!!

Keeping you in my prayers sweetie!!

XOXO!!

17. Being thinking about you a lot lately friend! I’m so sorry this has been a rough couple of weeks. God is good, keep looking to him for your strength. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do. I wish I lived closer, I would totally watch Landyn so you could go enjoy a coffee and mani/pedi alone. She’d love playing with my littles.

Love you and praying for you.

PS you look amazing in that top!

18. Summer says:

sweet friend, we are all here loving and praying for you. and when you’re ready, we’ll listen and carry you along. xoxo

19. sharstin says:

thinking of you and i am so sorry you are struggling right now–you are strong, and i know it will get better

20. jayme says:

my love. i’m thinking of you! xo

21. Amanda @ Lillys & Lollipops says:

I hope you start feeling better soon!!

- Amanda

22. Bri says:

Every trial makes us stronger. Thank goodness for the hope we have in Heaven….where all tears will be wiped away! Much love to you sweet friend! ~Bri~

23. Shirley Lupton says:

In God all things are possible. He doesn’t give us more than we can handle. You can’t go wrong when God is on your side. Your doing the right thing by asking for His help. We are all here to listen when you ready to talk. God bless!

24. Julie says:

I’m praying for you my sweet friend!!! Sending a big fat hug your way!

25. Kelsey says:

Lindsay you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and get through this girl!! What doesn’t kill us – makes us STRONGER!

26. I’m praying for you Lindsey! Stay strong! I’m so sorry that the last few weeks have been rough. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask!

27. shauna says:

im so sorry you are going through something. God is faithful. dont look at the waters below.. like peter did… just keep your eyes on jesus.

you look great in your PPP.

28. Lisa @ MMT says:

I’m praying for you and for God to continue to give you strength. I don’t think you realize how strong of a woman you truly are. Continue to stand up for you and your daughter and all that is right.

29. I hope you overcome these obstacles, as it sounds like you’ve got a good start to it!
    Love that quote! Let it sink in ;)

30. Heather says: