We’ve MOVED

Guess what? Landyn and I MOVED this past weekend.

PHEW!

The perfect apartment became available, and I jumped on it.

I’m not sure weather to be NERVOUS or CELEBRATE.

I am feeling a little of both.

It was bittersweet leaving my momma’s house.

I’m not sure who will miss that cozy space more, Landyn or I.

I pray that God will pull me thru this transition and provide for us.

In the mean time, I am up to my ears in boxes and muscles I didn’t know existed HURT.

top: Blush Boutique, jeans: Forever 21, heels: Target, satchel: thrifted

I have a special friend coming into town today for a couple days.

I have beach on the mind.

…….

LOVING my new Knotie Ties

watch: Michael Kors, bands: Knotie Ties

Like knotie ties on face book here

Visit knotie ties shop here

….

How was your weekend?

Lindsay

Comments

1. says

Yay!!!! I’m ao glad your in your own space now!!!! Just wait till you get it all decorated with all your person touches added. It will be great!!! Proud of you mama!!!! Xoxoox hanna

2. says

Words can not express how happy I’am for you. I know that this has been hard but it’s only going to get better. A space of your own…..yay. What a great feeling that is.

3. Shirley Lupton says

Sweetie I am happy for you. See God is working in your favor. Keep praying and all things will be alright.

4. says

How awesome!

Yes, I saw the move {and I think your special friend} pictures on Instagram. I hope it’s an amazing week! Moving always helps with new beginnings, right? It always does for me. A new chapter, my friend!

Love that thrifted bag!

5. says

Congrats! Can’t wait to see pictures of your new place!!!! The best part of moving is decorating and setting up your stuff. Enjoy nesting your new little home!

6. says

So excited for you and Miss L to be moving on into a clean space for you! Think of all the possibilities for new memories, new traditions and more special times to be made together.