On being Landyn’s Momma…
1. Don’t waste your time slaving in the kitchen, because without fail she will insist on pb&j or mac and cheese anyways.
2. Every fall requires mommy’s recognition (a kiss) to make it better. It’s the immediate healer.
3. You’ve been to the pool everyday at 6am for a week. Talk about burn out.
4. If you don’t listen to her demands, she will refer to you by your first name.
5. A sense of self has officially set in. Each day calls for a new ensemble.
6. Big girl panties are a BIG DEAL, and she WILL show them off to everyone…strangers included.
7. Plan for an extra 5 minutes before going ANYWHERE so the baby dolls can be strapped in the car…safety first.
8. Sister can walk a dog like it’s her job.
9. Our hardest battle to date…brushing teeth…I swear it’s next to impossible.
10. 3 years old is in our very near future….and the girl’s got plans.