I don’t know about you, but I love all these fabulous gift guides that are popping up all over blog land. There are ideas for just about everyone on your list. My friends over at Blogher have compiled a bunch of gift ideas into one place and I wanted to share with you a couple of my favorites…
- For the mom on your list, a list of what mom’s REALLY want. No money even spared.
- My go to gift for Landyn, books. Has anyone heard of the children’s book “My Mommy Is A Blogger”? Yes, this will be under our tree this year.
- A handmade Christmas. My favorite gift to give is from our fellow handmade market. Not only is the quality top notch, but its unique and always has a personal touch.
- Books written by your favorite bloggers. Two of my favorite bloggers, Kelle Hampton and Emily Schuman, have both published books this year that would make the perfect gift for that special girl in your life.
- Give back. For the person on your list that is hard to shop for, perhaps a charitible gift would be the way to go. The gift that keeps on giving.
This post is part of BlogHer’s Holiday Gift Guides editorial series, sponsored by Open Road Media.