Friday Favorites & thoughts on Instagram

I’m linking up with Lauren for high five friday.

I thought I’d give you a couple outtakes of our week that were left off instagram.

For fear of being redundant, I typically leave instagram pics off the blog.

What’s your opinion? Is sharing the photos you posted from the week on instagram a do or don’t?

I know not everyone is on instagram, so I’ve even thought of doing a weekly phone dump here.

Thoughts?

1. dress up
2. pretty Anthro dishes
3. work space wouldn’t be complete without my owl mug and Peripeti tea cup candle
4. I promise this to be true.
5. love my family
6. not sure when she got so big

Linking up here:

Photobucket

Comments

1. Molly says:

Lindsay, that first photo is the most beautiful shot I’ve ever seen of your daughter! So special!

2. Shirley says:

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Do post pictures since this is the only way I see them. Your little one is getting so big and cute as a button.

3. melita says:

Lovely pictures, especially the 1st one. So cute :)

4. Mallory says:

I’m not on instagram, so I love seeing them here! Keep sharing.

5. Rena says:

I dont have instagram so I enjoy the photo dumps here or on fb :)

6. Rachel says:

I think a phone dump is a great idea! Even though I follow you on Instagram, I don’t always get to see every photo you post, so it would be fun to see it all here anyway :)

7. Courtney B says:

I usually do 1 post a month with some of my instagram pictures just because I like to have them documented and like you said, not everyone has insta :)

8. Anna @ IHOD says:

Oh that precious photo of her trying on her dress up shoes! Those moments you never want them to outgrow. Have a wonderful week friend!
    Anna

9. Christina says:

My phone is from 1950 (or thereabouts! ;) and I’m 100% okay with that, I don’t need to constantly be connected to social media!) but with that being said, I miss out on the IG craze, so I say post the pics here too! :) Those pics are adorable! I love the first one of Landyn…so precious! And without sounding like a total weirdo ;) I love seeing pics of your dad…it brings a smile to my face and think about my dad who I miss SO dearly! I love how close you are with him! :)